Radium Engineering Air Oil Separator (AOS) Kit 2002-2007 WRX / STI
High-powered modified Subaru engines tend to generate excessive blow-by oil and gasses. In these cases, an ordinary small catch can may quickly fill with oil and not be adequate. Like the Radium Engineering Subaru Dual Catch Can Kit, the AOS (Air Oil Separator) kit is responsible for keeping blow-by oil and other pollutants out of the intake pipe, manifold, turbocharger, and intercooler during all engine loads. The main difference is that an AOS system returns what is collected back into the oil pan so there is no servicing required. The AOS is constructed of three CNC machined sections that screw together and are sealed with O-rings.
*For 02-05 Subarus with a cable-actuated throttle body, our Cruise Control Relocation Bracket must be used.
*For RHD vehicles, our Universal AOS must be used for custom mounting and plumbing.
- Effectively raises the octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Machined aluminum Radium Engineering AOS
- Specially designed mounting bracket (see below)
- All necessary SAE 30R7 PCV/Emissions and heater hoses
- All necessary aluminum fittings and hose-ends
- Air filter breather and aluminum fitting
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
2004-2008 Forester XT