KW Clubsport 2-Way Damping Coilovers 2008-2014 STI
These set ups were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use. These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW V3 Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times. The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
- 2-Way Damping = Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Seamlessly adjusable lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Limited Lifetime Warrantee
- Front Lowering: 0.8" to 2.0"
- Rear Lowering: 0.4" to 1.5"
- Shock Rebound Adjustment: 16 Clicks
- Compression Adjustment: 12 Clicks
- Levels of Damping: 1344 Levels
- Damping Force Adjustment: Yes Front and Rear
- Top Hats: Pillow Ball
- Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- 2-way adjustable Clubsport Kit
- Clubsport Coilovers include front and rear Top Hats
2008-2014 STI Only