Killer B Motorsport V4 Performance Oil Pan, Pickup, Baffle Kit WRX / STI
The Killer B Oil Pan kit listed here is the ultimate in design and craftsmanship. Turbo-driven Subarus love oil so why not give them even more. This kit will increase your car's oil capacity by 30%. So you will need another 1 qt of oil at every oil change. But it is worth it. We have all heard horror stories. You’re just driving down the road minding your own business and then boom your engine blows without warning. This is why Killer B has created the ultimate pickup.
V4 Performance Oil Pan Features:
- This Oil Pan holds an extra 1.4 quarts of oil, over a 30% increase in capacity over the OEM one. This Oil Pan was designed to work with their Ultimate Oil Pickup (OEM ones are known to break), but can be modified to work with the OEM pickup.
- This oil pan works with almost all headers and all are fit and leak-tested before leaving Killer B Motorsport. There have been reported issues of fitment issues with some Invidia headers, but not all.
- Each pan comes with an OEM-sized drain port as well as one 1/2" NPT Port. You will need to get a plug for the NPT port if you don't plan on using a quick drain valve or anything else.
- OEM Belly pan will need to have a small piece trimmed on some models.
- Turbo EJ20 engines will need to change to the STi dipstick and tube or simply mark the old dipstick with a new full mark.
Ultimate Pickup Features:
- This ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness, and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. No other vendor has anything this rugged available.
- Works with all Turbo EJ25 motors in the WRX/STI as well as some other cars with OEM oil pans as well as the Killer B Oil Pan. Turbo EJ20 cars will need to have a Turbo EJ25 oil pan installed to use this pickup.
- 2004-2005 Forester XT and 2005 Legacy GT / OXT will need to verify their oil pan before ordering. In late 2005 Subaru changed the sump on those cars to match the Impreza lineup.
Oil Baffle Windage Features:
- Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
- Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank
- Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
- Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
- Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
- Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
2004-2008 Forester XT
2005-2009 Legacy GT
2005-2009 Outback XT
|Manufacturer||Killer B Motorsport|