ISC Suspension N1 Coilovers Street Sport Series 2008-2014 WRX
The 2008-2014 WRX is one of the finest handling sports sedans on the market today. They are refined and very well engineered. Let the ISC N1 coilover kit enhance the already great stock performance of your 2008-2014 Subaru WRX. The ISC WRX coilover kit will allow you to lower your WRX up to 3 inches lower then stock. This will help lower your WRX's center of gravity while firming up the suspension even more. This means only one thing. You will have one of the best handling cars possible. With setups from street to track ISC WRX coilovers can handle it all. Choose from either a street spring or a track spring to help dial in your WRX coilovers even more. You can not go wrong with ISC coilovers for the WRX. They offer one of the best warranty's and some of the highest quality components with every coilover kit.
- The ISC N1 coilover can be lowered approx 3 inches lower then standard ride height, this along with a spring rate setup to suit your car improves handling and stability dramatically.
- Now come with thrust bearings
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment Pillowball Upper mount
- Piston Rod Design - High rigidity steel piston rods
- Springs Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- Aluminum Bracket
- Specifically anodized surfaces to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- Easily adjustable camber allows more or less for all conditions track or road. ISC N1 Series coilovers come with race/sport or a standards Sports Spring. Springs are tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation. The coilovers are made with high quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design. On various models camber can also be adjusted via the strut bracket as well as the camber tops.
|Stock Status||In Stock|
ISC Suspension Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms V3Special Price $449.99 Regular Price $475.00