Injector Dynamics Inline Fuel Filter F750
The ID F750 is the first performance filter designed to meet strict OE filter requirements, namely Bosch specification for electronic fuel injectors. It is the result of substantial research invested in improving the service life of our injectors. Electronic fuel injectors are built to precise dimensions, measured in microns. The smallest of particles can increase wear, or even destroy a fuel injector. Bosch provides a specification for the protection of electronic fuel injectors, which is a minimum capture efficiency of 87% at 5 microns, and 100% capture efficiency at 35 microns. This means that the filter will capture at least 87% of all particles 5 microns and larger, and 100% of all particles 35 microns and larger. The filter element in the ID F750 meets that specification and does so without undue flow restriction.
- Delta P Indicator Gives a visual indication of the condition of the serviceable filter element so that it can be replaced before it becomes a problem.
- Spin-on Housing w/ Safety Latch = To ensure that the housing can not spin-off, should it loosen.
- Pressure Relief Drain = The ID F750 includes a standard Schrader valve and an o-ring sealed spin on the barb which actuates the needle.
- Modular Mounting Bracket = Allows for numerous mounting options, from the standard 90°, straight, and reverse 90°, to roll bar tube mount brackets, and everything in-between.
- Nominal Flow Rate 750 l/h @ 7.5 kPa (1.1psi) pressure drop. 1000 l/h at 13 kPa (1.9psi) pressure drop
- Maximum Fuel Pressure 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility Compatible with all known fuels
- Fluid Connection SAE -8 o-ring barb
- Weight& 700g