Diode Dynamics SmartTap HyperBlink Flasher Relay (CF18)
The SmartTap is a replacement turn signal flasher module compatible with any vehicle using a CF18 (LM449) Flasher. Programming each mode is simple with the help of the included programming guide and the use of existing vehicle controls.
- Tap-to-Signal: One-touch signaling is a convenient way to signal to other drivers when switching lanes. Simply tap the turn signal for a series of signal blinks.
- Arrival and Departure Modes: When the lock or unlock button is pressed, the surrounding area will illuminate for better visibility when approaching or leaving the vehicle at night. The lighting time can be adjusted from 10-90 seconds for additional illumination, or disabled if desired.
- Unique Hazard Functions: The SmartTap has built-in strobe, slo-mo and wig-wag hazard functions to help the vehicle stand out when the hazards are on. Apply these functions on their own, together or with the strobe setting for a total of EIGHT unique hazard functions!
- The product is now tested and rated for continuous operation with a maximum load of 150 watts, which is nearly equivalent to six total incandescent turn signal bulbs (three on each side). You should have received confirmation recently regarding your shipment of replacement units, as applicable. If you did not, please let me know.
- We also were able to fully confirm that the SmartTap functions fully as intended on Subaru OneTouch-equipped vehicles, completely overriding the factory fixed 3-blink with the programmable 3-6 blinks, with no issue or modification required.
2005-2007 Legacy Wagon
2005-2014 Outback Wagon
2005-2007 Outback Sedan
OTHER MODEL LIKE LEXUS TOYOTA ALSO FIT