COBB Tuning Subaru SF Intake Black & SF Airbox 2015-2018 STI
Not CARB legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states:
This intake and integrated airbox looks great and has the combined benefits of a short ram intake and a cold air intake without any of the negatives.
This system utilizes several unique features in an effort to maintain optimal flow for performance while minimizing turbulence that can cause engine management problems. From a custom conical cloth air-filter element, we use a CFD-designed velocity stack leading to an unique air flow straightener grid. This straightener grid is specifically designed to smooth the incoming air flow as it passes the Mass Air Flow sensor for precise readings. This eliminates the "dead spots" experienced by other aftermarket intakes due to turbulence. No other aftermarket Subaru intake system utilizes these critical design elements.
- Composite Intake Body for Heat Rejection
- Integrated Velocity Stack Airflow Straighteners
- Cleanable, Reusable Custom Filter Element
- Uses Factory Snorkel to Feed Cold Air to Airbox
- Benefits of CAI without Water Ingestion Issues
- Silicone Hose Color - BLACK
2021 STI does not have the intake duct like the 2015-2018 models. You can run this intake if you purchase the OEM duct from the 2015-2018