AMS Performance 3 Inch Charge Pipe 2020-2022 Toyota GR Supra
NOT CARB LEGAL, No Shipping To California
On turbocharged vehicles, removing induction restriction is crucial to improving the airflow and ultimately horsepower output of the engine. The AMS Performance Toyota GR Supra 3″ Charge Pipe is a direct replacement for your flimsy plastic OEM charge pipe. Made from lightweight 3” mandrel-bent aluminum tubing this pipe includes features such as smooth, non-turbulent adapter transitions for maximum performance, and built-in ports to make adding nitrous or methanol injection systems simple. The pipe ends are bead rolled for high boost sealing and the whole unit is powder-coated matte black for a sleek appearance.
Our SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent dozens of R&D hours refining the Supra 3″ Charge Pipe to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install the kit on the market. The MKV charge pipe is part of a system that is designed to smoothly feed air into the B58 engine, and removing as much restriction as possible is the best way to improve efficiency. Firstly, we knew that creating a full 3″ pipe was a must, as it would allow for all of the airflows we would need, even with a larger upgraded turbo. Then, focusing on the small details, our team designed the CNC machined adapters to seamlessly transition air out of the turbo as well as into the throttle body. The design of the new Toyota Supra 3″ Charge Pipe sets it apart from everything on the market.
- Replaces the potential weak point OEM plastic charge pipe
- Dual 1/8″ NPT ports are built-in for methanol, nitrous, etc.
- Massive 52% increase in cross-sectional area over OEM in some locations
- Drastically increased airflow over OEM
- Added airflow means more horsepower capability
- Direct bolt-in for easy install and includes all necessary hardware
- 3″ Aluminum Charge Pipe – Powder Coated Black
- 4-Ply Silicone Couplers
- CNC Machined Throttle Body Adapter – Black Anodized
- CNC Machined Compressor Outlet Adapter -Black Anodized
- Clamps and Associated Hardware
- Online Installation Instructions
2020-2022 Toyota Supra