AEM Volt Gauge 30-4400
AEMs Digital Voltage Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. The AEM Volt Gauge has a bright LED display that shows voltage in .1 increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge as voltage changes from 8 to 18V. Most charging systems will slowly start to decrease their output, so you will be driving with a failing system before the light on the dash comes on. With a real voltage gauge you'll know there's a problem before you go to start the car - or worse - get stranded on the track on away from home. Each gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white face plates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gauges in 1!
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motor
- Easy to read face plates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge