ACT Xtreme Race Rigid 6 Puck Clutch Kit 2006-2017 WRX
SB11-XTR6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth, trouble-free service. With the 6-pad rigid race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad rigid race disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Feel = Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, increased gear rattle.
- Life = Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, rigid design may increase spline wear.
- Quality = Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance.
- Recommended Use = Recommended for race use only.
- ACT Difference = 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
- AT90 - Alignment tool
- PB1004 - Alignment Tool
- RB844 - Release Bearing
- SB020X - Xtreme Pressure Plate
- 6240018 - 6 Pad Rigid Race Disc
- 600890 - XACT Flywheel Streetlite
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.) - 650
- Torque Capacity Over OE - 94%
- Flywheel Tooth Count - 124
- Disc Type - Race Disc
- Spline Count - 24
- Spline Size (in.) - 1
- Disc Diameter (in.) - 9.4
- Disc Diameter (mm.) - 240
- Pressure Plate Type - Xtreme
- Product Weight (lbs.) - 30.1