ACL Race Rod Bearing Standard Size
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
2008-2015 Lancer Evolution X
ACL Race .50 Oversized 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $41.81 Regular Price $55.75
ACL Race Main Bearing Set Standard Size Position 3Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45
ACL Race Main Bearing Set .001 Under size Position 3Special Price $68.43 Regular Price $91.24
ACL Race Main Bearing Set +.001 Oversize (Extra Oil Clearance) Position 5Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45
ACL Race 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing Set +.001 OversizedSpecial Price $33.75 Regular Price $45.00