TurboSmart WG40 Comp-Gate40 GenV Wastegate Purple (14 PSI Spring)
Turbosmarts 40mm external wastegate was designed to fit into tight engine bays while still offering superior flow and heat handling capabilities. The revolutionary new actuator housing is 25% smaller than our current range and allows for easy spring changes and gives the ability to index the cap orientation in 12 different positions.
- Variable actuator cap and base
- Strap -type V-band clamps
- Liquid cooling 1/8" NPT ports
- Actuators are interchangeable across the range allowing those who need a large wastegate in a tight space which will allow you to run a smaller actuator on the larger body
- The unique variable adjustment design will allow the wastegate actuator base to be oriented independently from the weld flanges, the cap is also completely independent and indexable in 12 different positions compared to the actuator base and body to allow fitment in confined positions
- Upgradable and serviceable
- Out-flows all competitors
- Liquid cooling ports for better thermal performance
- 14 psi spring included
- 1/8" NPT ports for maximum boost control and response while maintaining a high level of compatibility for fittings
- Anodized Purple
- 14 PSI Spring (pre-installed)
- Inlet and outlet Weld Flanges.
- Inlet and outlet V-Band clamps.
- Valve seat.
- 2 x 1/16th blanking plugs.
- 2 x 1/16th Vacuum nipples.
- Locking Ring removal tool.
- Kit Builder Packs available to customer specifications.
- Fits all popular 38mm flanges.