TurboSmart WG40 Comp-Gate40 GenV Motorsport Wastegate Black (14 PSI Spring)
The Gen-V WG40M Comp-Gate40 Motorsport external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 40mm external wastegate designed specifically for endurance racing or where water cooling is not available and high thermal thresholds are required for extended periods of time. The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity. A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature a CFD driven heat sink design, our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8? NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
- Motorsport version designed specifically for endurance racing or where water cooling is not available (Still has the NPT ports to give you the option)
- Direct swap for Turbosmart Gen 4 Comp-Gate 40, inlet is the same as other 38/40mm V-band wastegates
- Strap -type V-band clamps
- Classic 2 bolt flange with 71mm spacing
- Liquid cooling 1/8" NPT ports
- The unique variable adjustment design will allow the wastegate actuator base to be oriented independently from the weld flanges, the cap is also completely independent and indexable in 12 different positions compared to the actuator base and body to allow fitment in confined positions
- Upgradable and serviceable
- Out-flows all competitors
- 14 psi spring included
- 1/8" NPT ports for maximum boost control and response while maintaining a high level of compatibility for fittings
- Anodized Black
- 14 PSI Spring (pre-installed)
- Inlet and outlet Weld Flanges.
- Inlet and outlet V-Band clamps.
- Valve seat.
- 2 x 1/16th blanking plugs.
- 2 x 1/16th Vacuum nipples.
- Locking Ring removal tool.
- Kit Builder Packs available to customer specifications.
- Fits all popular 38mm flanges.