SuperPro Front Lower Control Arm Bushings With Double Caster Offset (Inner Rear Eccentric) 2015-2021 WRX / STI
Vertical pivot bushes are now very commonly used by OEM engineers to precisely locate control arm pivot points to the chassis. This solution provides great benefits in location precision but has its own inherent weaknesses that can lead to premature failure. SuperPro has developed a unique metal and polyurethane hybrid design for this demanding application. Combining the core strengths of SuperPro's engineered polyurethane coupled with a specialized metal ball joint, the DuroBall design delivers all the articulation benefits of a vertical pivot solution with greater durability and service life. The range also includes Grip Dynamics performance kits with "Extra Positive Caster"
- Alignment Correction Double caster offset, approx. 1.5 degree change
- A unique metal and polyurethane hybrid design for demanding applications.
- The core strengths of SuperPro polyurethane coupled with a specialised metal spherical bearing.
- Super tough metal poly hybrid design.
- More precise steering and handling
- All the articulation benefits of a vertical pivot solution with greater positive location and durability.
- Grip Dynamics options with EXTRA positive caster
- 1 Pair of Front Lower Inner Rear Bushings (Double Offset)
- Warranty - 3 Years / 37282 Miles