SuperPro Front Lower Control Arm Bushings Inner Rear Position 2011-2014 STI
Vertical pivot bushes are now very commonly used by OEM engineers to precisely locate control arm pivot points to the chassis. This solution provides great benefits in location precision but has its own inherent weaknesses that can lead to premature failure. SuperPro has developed a unique metal and polyurethane hybrid design for this demanding application. Combining the core strengths of SuperPro's engineered polyurethane coupled with a specialised metal ball joint, the DuroBall design delivers all the articulation benefits of a vertical pivot solution with greater durability and service life.
- Super tough metal poly hybrid design
- More precise steering and handling
- A stiffer bushing with engineered ride compliance
- Greater durability, longer services life
- Grip Dynamics options with EXTRA positive caster
- Lifetime Warranty