This plumbing kit allows for easy installation of the Radium in-tank fuel hanger for late model Subaru vehicles. Includes new high-flow feed and return lines as well as a high-performance fuel filter. All components are safe to use with E85. Stainless steel fuel filter element. This adds the necessary post-pump filtration required when using the Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger.
- An 8AN PTFE feed line routes from the Radium hanger up to the Radium fuel filter mounted under the vehicle. From the filter, an 8AN rubber hose is supplied to go to the fuel rails.
- A 6AN rubber return hose is included that routes fuel from the fuel pressure regulator back to the fuel pump hanger. As shown below, billet aluminum retainers are included to secure the fuel lines.
- Filter bracket mounts to the chassis with no drilling or permanent modifications required.
- Microglass 6 Micron Filter
- Aftermarket fuel rails and fuel pressure regulators are recommended.
2014-2018 Forester XT