Diode Dynamics Tail as Turn & Backup Module 2008-2014 WRX / STI Hatchback
This kit will make your LED tail light also function as the turn signal on your 2008-2014 Subaru WRX Hatchback. By eliminating the factory incandescent turn signal bulb, and instead operating it through your LED tail light, you will gain a much more modern appearance. Using OEM plug-and-play tail light connectors, the base kit is 100% plug-and-play, with no wiring required. You don't even have to remove your tail lights! This product was designed and fully manufactured by Diode Dynamics, in St. Louis, Missouri. It is fully made in USA.
- Two (2) modules for installation on 2008-2014 Subaru WRX/STi Hatchback
- Two (2) 7443 bulbs for old turn signal location (optional)
- Two (2) 7443 bulbs for existing backup location (optional)
- Two (2) T-taps
- One (1) wiring harness to connect backup light signal to the module
- One (1) Installation Guide
- For ease of installation, load resistors will be integrated into each module. This means you will not have to tap any factory wiring to eliminate hyperblinking, or change your flasher relay. If you do already have an LED flasher relay, you may continue using it with this product.
Backup Light Options:
- Factory backup lights: 250 lumens
-HP48: 280 lumens. SMD LEDs arranged radially.
-HP11: 310 lumens. LED panels in an aluminum housing.
-XP80: 510 lumens. High-power chips in an aluminum housing, designed for maximum output.
2008-2014 WRX Hatchback ONLY
2008-2014 STI Hatchback ONLY