The COBB Top Mount Intercooler for the 2015-2018 Subaru WRX offers a significant increase in overall airflow as well as more efficient cooling than other top mount intercoolers currently available. The cast aluminum end tanks direct charge air through a high-quality Garrett core for unmatched cooling. This intercooler not only features the largest core available for the DIT WRX (15.75" x 9.65" x 3.94") but remains easier to install than other popular options. To handle the added weight of the COBB intercooler core, a heavy-duty replacement mounting bracket is used on the passenger side. An included bushing isolates vibrations from the engine block. Reinforced black silicone couplers are included to complete the installation, maximizing the flow path from the turbocharger to the throttle body. The included COBB Thrust Tunnel is constructed of wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum and attaches to the factory hood ducting to maximize airflow through the core.
- Upgrading the intercooler on your 2015 and newer WRX can help to both increase airflow and reduce charge air temperatures, leading to more power! Where a front-mounted intercooler may shine with overall cooling capacity, it comes at the price of transient response. The COBB Top Mount Intercooler is perfect for applications where additional airflow and cooling is desired without the need to support a large upgraded turbocharger.
- 31% Airflow Increase Over Stock Intercooler
- Thrust Tunnel Maximizes Airflow from Hood Duct
- Largest Core Available
- Most Efficient Cooling Available
- Installation Requires COBB Charge Pipe Kit
- COBB Charge Pipe Required for Installation SKU = 742110
COBB Tuning X Covercraft Sun Shade 2002-2007 WRX / STISpecial Price $95.00 Regular Price $115.00