ACT Heavy Duty Race Sprung 6 Puck Clutch Kit 2006-2017 WRX
SB11-HDG6 kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad, spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
- Feel = Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle.
- Life = Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design.
- Quality = Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance.
- Recommended Use = Recommended for high horsepower street or race use.
- ACT Difference = 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability.
- AT90 - Alignment tool
- PB1004 - Alignment Tool
- RB844 - Release Bearing
- SB020 - Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- 6240518 - 6 Puck Spring Centered Race Disc
- 600890 - XACT Flywheel Streetlite
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.) - 565
- Torque Capacity Over OE - 69%
- Flywheel Tooth Count - 124
- Disc Type - Race Disc
- Spline Count - 24
- Spline Size (in.) - 1
- Disc Diameter (in.) - 9.4
- Disc Diameter (mm.) - 240
- Pressure Plate Type - Heavy Duty
- Product Weight (lbs.) - 29