ACL Race Rod Bearings Standard Size 48mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing Set
ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 8 cylinder applications.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chambers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
ACL Race Main Bearing Set .25 Over Sized Position 5Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45
ACL Race .50 Oversized 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $41.81 Regular Price $55.75
ACL Race Main Bearing Set .50 Over Sized Position 5Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45
ACL Race Main Bearing Set .001 Under size Position 3Special Price $68.43 Regular Price $91.24
ACL Race .25 Oversized 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $41.81 Regular Price $55.75
ACL Race Main Bearing Set Standard Size Position 5Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45