ACL Race Main Bearing Set .50 Over Sized Position 5
ACL Race Series Main Bearings: The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity* to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the rod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chambers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
ACL Race .25 Oversized 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $41.81 Regular Price $55.75
ACL Race Rod Bearings Standard Size 48mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $42.95 Regular Price $57.26
ACL Race Main Bearing Set Standard Size Position 3Special Price $69.34 Regular Price $92.45
ACL Race .50 Oversized 52mm Journal High Performance Rod Bearing SetSpecial Price $41.81 Regular Price $55.75