Tial MVS Wastegate 38mm w/ All Springs Black
This MVS 38mm unit is designed specifically for Motorsport applications that can't utilize the water cooling ports on the standard MV-S wastegate. The MVS-A or "long neck" has the standard 38mm valve but also has five heat fins that separate the casting from the actuator top. Born into the world of Motorsport this wastegate can handle the harshest of conditions and give 100% performance 100% of the time. It is the choice wastegate of many WRC teams.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High-temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainleardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L-
Color anodized aluminum actuator-
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make installation easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Five heat sinks raise the actuator top away from the casting to dissipate heat when water cooling can not be used
- Designed for Motorsport/Road Racing
- MV-S Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 AN removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air-ports
- Extra actuator springs
Universal 38mm EWG Setups