Radium Engineering Dual Fuel Pump Hanger
The Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger is a drop-in replacement that allows the use of 1 or 2 aftermarket pumps. The machined assembly mounts in the factory fuel tank using the OEM hold-down flange. Four -6AN male fittings (2 pump outlets, 1 return, 1 crossover) simplify aftermarket -AN hose plumbing. Electrical bulkhead connectors are included for the fuel pump, OEM level sensor, and OEM temperature sensor.
- Anodized Aluminum Laser Etched Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Collector Box and Check Valve
- Anodized Aluminum Venturi Jet Pump with Multiple Orifices
- Anodized Aluminum 6AN Male Outlet Fittings
- Anodized Aluminum Fuel Level and Temp Sensor Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum Dual Pump Cradle
- Bulkhead Fuel Pump and Sensor Harnesses
- Fluorosilicone Duckbill Return Valve
- Submersible Rubber Fuel Hose
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
The optional plumbing kits include fittings and hoses to make the fuel pump hanger a direct bolt-in OEM replacement for both single and dual pump configurations. These kits do NOT require any extra fuel hose plumbing excluding Subaru FA20F engine applications which require an external fuel pressure regulator and corresponding hoses.
- 20-0295-11 FUEL HANGER PLUMBING KIT FOR SINGLE PUMP
The single pump plumbing kits include plug n' play adapter fittings for the fuel pump outlet, FPR return inlet, and crossover hose underneath the rear seats. It reuses the OEM hard lines.
- 20-0294-02 and 20-0295-12 FUEL HANGER PLUMBING KIT FOR DUAL PUMPS
The dual pump plumbing kits include plug n' play adapter fittings for the fuel pump outlet, FPR return inlet, and crossover hose underneath the rear seats. It reuses the OEM hard lines.
2015-2021 WRX (requires 20-0350 Fuel Level Sender Adapter see options)