Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator 2008-2020 WRX/STI
The Hyper V-Core Series is the newest to the Koyorad | Koyo All Aluminum Racing Radiator line up. An engine's cooling system in many newer vehicles are suffering due to limited space and crowding which affects air circulation. Our new ultra efficient Hyper V core was developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design. The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increases its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator. The Hyper V-Core series is the perfect solution where space savings and high performance is a must. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans.
- Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
OE Specific Mounting and Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds
- Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs. Each Koyo All Aluminum Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond, to mate all components.
- 2 Row
- Size = 13.38 Inch x 26.65 Inch
- Core Dept = 1.41 Inch
- Includes Fittings for Expansion Tanks
2005-2009 Legacy GT
|Stock Status||In Stock|