GrimmSpeed 3-Bolt External Wastegate Ceramic Coated Up-Pipe With Dump Tube 44mm
Not CARB legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states:
An External Wastegate (EWG) allows exhaust gases to be diverted prior to entering the turbo; creating quicker turbo spool. The GrimmSpeed EWG has a larger diameter than a stock internal wastegate; this allows the exhaust gas to be released faster, which improves boost control, maintains maximum boost longer in the rpm range. All of these together will give you a 10-40 HP INCREASE. Moving the wastegate out of the turbo relieves the turbo from the massive amounts of turbulence that the stock internal wastegate creates.
- Triple Layer Flex Joint = Gives you extra durability compared to competitors single and double layer flex joints.
- Curved EWG Side Outlet = Our ewg up pipes come with an angled side outlet which allows us to obtain optimal flow to the external wastegate.
- 2mm Piping Thickness = Almost all pipes on the market use a 1.5mm thick piping wall. 33% thicker than all of our competition)
- Pipe to Flange Connection = Much smoother connection. Piping is ported flush with flange so there is no step into the pipe.
- 1.92" Inlet = Perfect match to gasket allowing a little room for gasket movement
- 1.75" Outlet = Narrowing down from 1.92 to 1.75 acts as a funnel. Also very close match to most common turbos so you have much less step going into the turbo(unlike a straight through 2" which creates a huge step going into most common turbos vf's, tdo4s, etc
- Very Thick 304SS flanges
- 10+ WHP gain
- Minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- Optional ceramic coating
- Reduce turbo Lag
- 44mm EWG Flange
- Ceramic Coated Black
- 1 x GrimmSpeed 3-Bolt EWG Uppipe
- 1 x Dump Tube
- 1 x Installation Hardware
- 1 x GrimmSpeed 7 Layer Exhaust Manifold to Up Pipe Gasket
- 1 x GrimmSpeed 7 Layer Up Pipe to Turbo Gasket