Clutch Masters FX200 Clutch Kit STI
Heavy duty pressure plate; steel-backed Carbon-Kevlar disc; smooth engagement extended life. The Clutch Masters FX200 is recommended for the STI with a little more than just basic bolt-ons. The FX200 offers comparable torque capacity to an FX100, but provides exceptionally smooth engagement extended life (thanks to the Kevlar). Owners that daily drive their STI and wants quick engagement when driven enthusiastically need to look no further than the Clutch Masters FX200 kit.
- High performance street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage™ pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed organic friction material
- Kevlar clutch disc's require a strict 500-750 mile break-in period.
Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)