Chemical Guys Three-Way Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt
The versatile Three-Way Wash Mitt combines three distinct car washing tools into one easy-to-grip unit to clean every area of your car during any car wash, all while keeping your hand nice and dry.
- Hold tons of soap and water
- Clean anything and everything on your car
- Gently scrub bugs, sap, and tar from sensitive areas
- Wipe up dirt and debris without scratching paint
- Wash durable plastic, metal, and glass pieces
Three Separate Wash Surfaces For Any Mess:
Gently massage dusty dirt and abrasive grime from curves and contours with the plush microfiber chenille noodles. Flip the mitt over to gently rub heavy filth from paintwork, metal, glass, and durable plastic surfaces with the short-pile microfiber weave. Have bug gut splatters or bee droppings? Turn the Three-Way Mitt sideways and gently scrub the stuck-on debris with the soft bug scrubbing mesh!
How To Use:
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
|Stock Status||MFG Drop Shipped|