Chemical Guys The Stranger Helpful Handy Mitt
Wash and detail with ultimate flexibility with the Stranger, the unique five fingered wash glove that conforms to any shape of your hand to get in all tight cracks and crevices!
- Contours to any shape
- Holds tons of soapy suds
- Works great wet or dry
- Deep cleans cracks & crevices
- Dusts all surfaces
- Perfect for left or right hand
- Cleans behind wheels
- Conforms to all surfaces
- Perfect for home and office use
- Effortlessly slips between wheel spokes
- One size fits all
Unlimited Flexibility Conforms To Any Shape:
By using a unique individually fingered design, the Stranger easily reaches, twists, turns, and conforms to any shape of your hand! The five fingered design gives you maximum versatility and flexibility so you can contour the mitt exactly to the shape you’re cleaning. It’s the perfect way to clean the back of your wheels and other areas that you normally can’t reach!
How To Use:
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
|Stock Status||MFG Drop Shipped|