Chemical Guys Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover - 16oz
Water spots are the stains of mineral deposits left over after a drop of water evaporates. The specialty gel neutralizes alkaline stains with a mild acid, removing the stuck-on water stain or hard water spots quickly and effortlessly
- Removes water spot stains and build up from paint, glass and metal
- Neutralizes water spot stains for effortless removal
- Permanently removes stuck-on hard water spots in seconds
- Prepares surface for wax protection against future spots
- Restore glass-smooth feeling on glossy surfaces
Understanding Water Spots:
Water spot damage begins as droplets of water land on paintwork and other automotive surfaces. As the water evaporates, all the mineral deposits inside the droplet are left behind as a stain on the surface. If caught soon enough, these mineral deposits can be simply wiped away during a car wash or with a quick detail spray. If left overnight, the spot may stick harder, but they can typically be removed with a clay bar. Beyond this level of contamination, water spots can etch deeper into the surface and cause permanent damage that may require polishing, wet sanding, and even repainting.
How To Use:
- Work out of direct sunlight for best results.
- Clean the area to remove any loose dirt, debris, or abrasive contamination.
- Work 3-5 dots of Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover over 2’ x 2’ area with a microfiber applicator.
- Re-clean the area with plenty of water, quick detail spray, or waterless wash solution to neutralize the gel.
- Wax or seal the area to help prevent future contamination and water spot etching.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Stock Status||MFG Drop Shipped|