Chemical Guys C4 Clear Cut Correction Compound - 16oz
C4 Clear Cut Correction Compound is the supremely versatile compound that cuts and finishes tremendously well, produces virtually zero dust, and wipes off easy to easily remove defects, scratching, acid rain marks, etching, swirling, and holograms in the fastest way possible.
- Easily remove defects, acid rain marks, etching
- Rapid results in less time
- Removes 1200 grit and finer sanding marks
- Finishes to perfection
- Exceptional professional results for anyone
- Works with DA, rotary, and by hand
- Ensures your coating bonds properly and lasts its longest
- Restores brilliant shine & reflection
- Maintains consistent cut from start to finish
- Easiest way to remove scratches, swirls, and holograms
- Produces virtually zero dust
- Follow up with P4 Polish for perfect results
Rapid Problem Solving:
Speed and perfection was our goal in developing C4, the evolutionary compound capable of precision paint correction and perfection. Rapid results in less time in a compound that is effortlessly capable of removing scratches and swirls, sanding marks, scratches, acid rain etching, and severe swirls and holograms means this is your new go-to compound whether you have a DA or rotary polisher, or you’re working by hand. C4 is developed for fast cutting paint correction without long work times and is designed and developed for tremendous results in the shortest time possible.
How To Use:
Dual Action Polisher
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on the machine on paint to speed setting 1 to spread product. Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure, work area in 2-3 passes until the product becomes clear. Follow with light pressure to finish. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel.
Shake well and apply 4-5 drops to desired pad. Prime pad with Pad Conditioner. Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section. Turn on machine away from the paint to a setting in between 1000-1500 RPMs to spread product. Using just the weight of the machine (no pressure) work area in 3-4 passes until the compound becomes clear. For the final pass adjust the speed setting to between 1200-1800 RPMs. Work until optical clarity is achieved. Remove residue with a clean microfiber cloth. For precision showroom results, finish with Chemical Guys P4 Polish.
|Stock Status||MFG Drop Shipped|